Scan the goods yourself with your smartphone: This is the new freedom for customers. No more cumbersome “out of the cart, onto the conveyor belt, and back down again”. Goodbye to queues. This is not just a hot topic because there’s a pandemic going on right now.
What makes this type of checkout especially palatable for you is the ability to bring real-time marketing efforts directly to your clientele with customized, digital customer engagement.
Wondering what ingredients you need for this service? Ask all your questions in the free web-talk at March 16th, 2022 at 4 pm (CET) and find out with us how much more is possible with this digital solution for your store!
Once signed up, you’ll still get your access to the on-demand video even if you miss the live web-talk.
Register now at www.retail-salsa.com.
The webtalk will be in English.
Deliciously portioned scan & go appetizers can be:
- What conditions must prevail in my business in order to introduce Scan&Go profitably?
- What added value does Scan & Go bring to both my customers and my company?
- What app solutions are available and when is it best to use my own app and when is it best to use a white label solution?
- How expensive will the implementation be and how long will it take?
- What role do employees play in the process? What tasks or workloads will they face?
- Which payment solutions are suitable for Scan&Go applications?
- How do I encourage my customers to use this type of self-checkout?
You can't be there on 2022/03/16?
Register anyway and get your personal access to the on-demand video after the talk.
More current salsa cooking sessions:
"retail salsa - Spice up your Community" is the virtual webtalk that brings retailers, suppliers and independent experts together to talk about components of a successful customer journey. We don't make a secret of the ideal mix, but share insights and experiences. retail salsa is hosted by iXtenso - Magazine for Retailers and EuroShop - The world’s no.1 retail trade fair.
Wanna be part of retail salsa, too? Then take a look here:
- 21.09.2022retail salsa – Spice up your community