Product • 10.09.2007
13.56 MHz Contactless Smart Card
- Base Model Numbers: 2000, 2001, and 2002
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting feature, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
All iCLASS Credentials Feature:
- iCLASS credentials come as cards, tags, and keys
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology, providing high-speed, reliable communications with superior data integrity.
- The ability to store biometric templates and useful data using read/write capabilities.
- Communications between card and reader that include high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64 bit diversified keys for read/write.
- Advanced key management systems to reduce the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- The ability to factory or field* program any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area.
- A choice of a 2kbits (256Bytes) or 16kbits (2kBytes) configuration.
- Lifetime warranty provided for all iCLASS credentials!
*Consult factory for availability of the iCLASS Card Programmer, CP400
CB9 7AE Haverhill, Suffolk