Your customers are still hungry for their favorite snack late at night, but they are standing in front of closed doors at your branch because your staff has already gone home? Your product range is very diverse, but you still want your customers to be able to put together their selection in just a few steps? Thanks to retail robots and vending machines that are operational around the clock, customers can shop quickly and conveniently in automated stores at any time.
Whether customers are shopping on-site at a vending machine, ordering goods via a web store or app, or tracking their order online, link your online and offline worlds to create a tasteful omnichannel experience for you and your customers. By leveraging automation and robotic merchandise delivery technologies, you can extend the hours of your brick-and-mortar store or set up completely standalone unmanned stores at hubs of supply.
If you want to know what ingredients it takes to automate your store and how to create your own recipe for micro-fulfillment centers, join us for our webtalk. Matthias Kurz from KNAPP and Marcus Winter from Würth report on the use of the RetailCX vending machine at Würth's Bitburg branch, which not only optimizes screw sales, but also goods receiving and clearance times.
Participation in the Webtalk Automated Stores on 21.09.2022 at 4 p.m. CET is free of charge after registration! The talk will be held in English.
Peppered questions for your automated store:
- What audiences do I reach with automated stores? And for which use cases does the concept promise success?
- Which retail processes are suitable for automation?
- Is the integration of an automated store worthwhile for any company?
- How can I keep my clientele loyal, even without the personal relationship between staff and clientele?
- What opportunities for omnichannel services does this create and how can I exploit the potential? What do I need to do this?
- What added value can I gain from this, besides saving staff, time, and space?
- Is a combination of manned and unmanned store possible and profitable?
You can't be there on 21.09.2022?
Register anyway and get your personal access to the on-demand video after the talk.
Wanna be part of retail salsa, too? Then take a look here:
- 21.09.2022retail salsa – Spice up your community
Be there and join our discussion!
Register now at www.retail-salsa.com.
Do you have specific questions on clever instore marketing strategies? Feel free to send them in advance to email@example.com. We will find answers in with our experts.
"retail salsa – Spice up your Community" is the virtual webtalk that brings retailers, suppliers and independent experts together to talk about components of a successful customer journey. We don't make a secret of the ideal mix, but share insights and experiences. retail salsa is hosted by iXtenso – retail trends and EuroShop – The world’s no.1 retail trade fair.