Checkout: The right option for every taste
Find the right self-checkout solution for your store
Kim van Vuuren / Pexels
Scanning goods during the shopping process? At the express checkout? Anywhere my customers engage my employees for payment? The options for checkout are as varied as the spices in the kitchen of a three-star restaurant. But which flavor is right for my store? What can I use to spice up and sweeten my customers’ shopping experience?
When it comes to checkout in brick-and-mortar retail, it’s like seasoning your weekly menu: Not every spice goes with every dish – and so there is no one solution for all stores, but rather a specially flavored checkout system for each retailer and its store. Only in this way can it contribute to a comprehensively positive experience in your store and thus bring great added value not only to your clientele, but also to yourself. After all, satisfied customers like to shop with you and will be happy to come back for the next meal.
You want to know which checkout solutions are possible and what the advantages are? In this retail salsa, Patrick Queisler reports on the self-checkout solutions as well as the new mobile POS system from snabble and how they find the right checkout solution together with each customer.
Participation in the Webtalk Checkout on 02.11.2022 at 4 p.m. CET is free of charge after registration! The talk will be held in English.
EuroShopStockumer Kirchstraße 61
iXtenso - retail trendsHeilsbachstraße 22-24
Spicy questions for your checkout:
- Which checkout solution is best suited for which type of store?
- When is Scan & Go suitable, when is self-checkout, and when is a mPOS more appropriate?
- In addition to the size of my store and my product selection, what else should I consider in order to offer the right checkout?
- What added value do the various checkout options bring?
- Is a combination of different checkout solutions possible and profitable?
You can't be there on 02.11.2022?
Register anyway and get your personal access to the on-demand video after the talk.
Wanna be part of retail salsa, too? Then take a look here:
- 21.09.2022retail salsa – Spice up your community
Be there and join our discussion!
Register now at www.retail-salsa.com.
Do you have specific questions on clever instore marketing strategies? Feel free to send them in advance to email@example.com. We will find answers in with our experts.
"retail salsa – Spice up your Community" is the virtual webtalk that brings retailers, suppliers and independent experts together to talk about components of a successful customer journey. We don't make a secret of the ideal mix, but share insights and experiences. retail salsa is hosted by iXtenso – retail trends and EuroShop – The world’s no.1 retail trade fair.
salsas we've prepared so far:
- 22.09.2022Fully automated stores: where it's possible, when it's possible, but feasible!
- 23.06.2022Sustainable logistics: Don't wait, act now!
- 17.03.2022Scan & Go is a multi-talented tool for retailers and customers
- 09.12.2021You get what you give: Appreciation and fairness as the key to customer loyalty