EuroShop 2023: GLORY with new CASHINFINITYT
The payment expert will be presenting the new CASHINFINITY™ generation CI-X
At EuroShop from 26 February to 2 March 2023, GLORY will be showcasing solutions that are both future-proof and holistic – technologies that help retailers meet current and future challenges in various areas, from the checkout zone to the back office.
At Stand E80 in Hall 6, the payment expert will be presenting the CI-X series, the new generation of CASHINFINITY™ cash technology solutions. Under the slogan "NEXT CHECKOUT – WHEN CHOICE MATTERS", the GLORY trade fair stand will illustrate how CI-X has combined previously isolated cash processes in a targeted manner and how the checkout can be designed to be as versatile as possible in order to respond to changing customer requirements.
Reacting flexibly to changing customer expectations
Shopping and payment habits have changed in recent years. Consumers today have higher expectations of brick-and-mortar retail and demand convenient services. Increasing digitalisation is essential for many retailers to remain competitive. At the same time, the wishes of customers vary greatly depending on the age group, shopping situation or individual preferences. Cash continues to play a key role as a popular means of payment. Cash management systems are therefore a central instrument for meeting different needs, enabling a varied checkout area as well as significantly increasing the efficiency of internal processes.
CI-X: Holistic and effective cash technology solutions
GLORY's CASHINFINITY range is firmly established in the retail environment and includes market-leading solutions for automated cash management in the front and back office. The current CI-X generation has been further developed with a view to new challenges and based on customer feedback. The solutions give retailers even more opportunities to adapt their cash handling to the relevant processes and requirements.
- The CI-10X compact cash recycler enables convenient and contactless cash payment at the POS. Extended features and improved components add flexibility, security and efficiency. The new features include an integrated safe, serial number recognition for increased protection against counterfeit money, automatic collection planning for transport and filling processes and the option of opening the CI-10X from the back. Configurable screens also improve the customer experience. Design options such as interchangeable fronts facilitate integration into existing store concepts.
- The CI-100X back office system speeds up cash processes in the cash office – for example, cashing up at the end of the day or shift and the preparation of cash transports. The high-speed, high-capacity cash recycler is a flexible and scalable solution that can be adapted to different processes. Combined with the CI-10X, this creates a closed cash cycle that eliminates the need for cash handling by employees, saves valuable resources and reduces the risk of errors and cash losses.
- The CI-SERVERX cash management software optimises cash handling in the front and back office. It provides real-time device updates and status information, as well as a clear view of cash inventory across the store.
Cross-branch remote monitoring and management of all devices, as well as additional business intelligence, also provide the secure and cloud-based UBIQULAR™ solutions that enable decisions to be made based on data-driven insights.
Ten years of CASHINFINITY
GLORY has been successful with the CASHINFINITY series in Germany for a decade and supports a large number of well-known customers in efficiently processing cash. "Our entry into the retail business was a conscious and strategically important decision," recalls Oliver Kapahnke, Managing Director of GLORY in Germany. "We recognised the potential of the retail environment at an early stage and set ourselves the goal of already offering a comprehensive portfolio of cash management systems at the market launch, which covered almost all retail requirements. As a result, GLORY has established itself as THE brand for cash management in the German retail sector. And we are now continuing this success with the launch of the next-generation CASHINFINITY CI-X." GLORY has not only entered the retail sector in the last decade. Today, in addition to cash centres and retailers, companies from the entertainment and leisure industry as well as the hotel and catering sector are increasingly relying on the systems of the CASHINFINITY range.
Future-proof checkout models: flexible and versatile
In addition to the CI-X product line, GLORY will be showcasing other innovative retail solutions at EuroShop 2023. These include kiosk terminals for individual click-and-collect as well as pre- order offers, for example. The central connecting theme of the GLORY trade fair stand is the checkout of the future. How can retailers manage to create an efficient and appealing checkout area that offers a good shopping experience for as many customers as possible despite new challenges? Future-proof checkout solutions are not only fast, simple and secure, but above all flexible. Hybrid models, which can include self-service options as well as traditional staffed checkouts, meet different customer requirements and are therefore particularly promising.
Trade fair highlight: GLORY @Retail Technology Stage
- Subject: “The Next Checkout – When Choice Counts”
- Speaker: Hagen Höhl, Vice President – Retail Markets EMEA, GLORY
- When: Wednesday, 01 March 2023, 4:40-5 pm
- Where: Retail Technology Stage, Hall 6, Stand I61