E-commerce Berlin Expo 2020 - first speakers announced!
Save the date: the 13th of February of 2020, STATION-Berlin
This is where e-commerce insights combine with business knowledge and one of a kind networking, during the fifth edition on E-commerce Berlin Expo. The first speakers have already been announced - and saying that they are good and solid, is a real understatement.
On the 13th of February, more than 7000 visitors, 180 exhibitors and 50 speakers will gather in a hot spot in Berlin to talk e-commerce. We are happy to announce a set of the very first speakers - filled with reps of Zalando Payments, Mastercard, Douglas, Facebook or Google!
Among all outstanding speakers, the audience will be privileged to listen to presentations prepared by:
- Carsten Muerl, Director Product Management / Mastercard
- Andreas Schmidt, Head of API & Product Owner Payments / Zalando Payments
- Tom Pham / Global Ecommerce Operations Manager / Beiersdorf
- Christian Kahl / User Experience Lead / CyberSolutions
- Gemma Comabella / Managing Director DACH / Made.com
- Shefali Bhatnagar / YouTube Action Lead / Google
- Lisa Dauvermann / Industry Lead eCommerce / Facebook
- Max Melching / Bereichsleiter Online Marketing, Data Intelligence & Retail Media / Douglas
- Helmar Hipp / Managing Director / Cyberport
What will they be talking about?
During the EBE 2020, they will share their insights on many areas of the e-commerce industry. Mastercard and Zalando Payments representatives are going to discuss PSD2 regulations. Social commerce will be present too, in the speeches of Lisa Dauvermann and Shefali Bhatnagar. The newest e-commerce trends, concerning Voice Commerce and improved customer experience, will be raised by many speakers, including Helmar Hipp, Christian Kahl, Gemma Comabella and Max Mechling. Tom Pham is going to say a word or two about selling goods on Amazon by a manufacturer.
100% quality? Guaranteed! However, it is not the end of the list - more speakers will be revealed very soon.
What is more, the audience can visit the booths and have a chat with many great exhibitors during the EBE 2020. Rakuten, Idealo, Shopify, Aircall, Leaseweb or Shopware - just to name a few. They will be all waiting for exchanging feedback and knowledge, and for showing some new tactics to implement in the world of e-commerce.