Product • 18.05.2007
XELO® stand - Combination of function, safety and innovative design
The Xelo stand is a combination of function, safety and innovative design.
Xelo holds a 40" to 60" flat screen and is available in diverse colours that make it perfect for any environment.
Xelo provides a cable management system that allows you to conceal cables and wires for a clean appearance.
All the cables can discreetly run inside the stem and finally exit through a small removable cover positioned at the bottom of the stem.
This eliminates the aggravation caused by tangled cables and enables you to achieve the
desired aesthetics in your installation.
The Xelo stand can be completed with various kinds of accessories such as shelves, sliding devices, mounting frames, etc. All accessories can be mounted at a later date with no disruption to the existing plasma installation
Transparent acrylic shelf to hold peripheral equipment, such as VCR, DVD, decoders, etc. Each shelf can support up to 7 kg maximum weight
Allows to adjust the screen vertically within a range of 1 to 500 mm
Wooden crate with wheels. Enables easy and safe packing during the installation and dismantling operations. (highly recommended for temporary installations)
Personalize your installation and make it stand out from the crowd!
Add style and flair, by dressing up your Xelo stand from the simplest lettering to the most elaborate eye catching design.
Now it is very easy to feature your company and promote your business by adding a custom made adhesive graphic to any surface of your Xelo stand. You will give your installation a unique look
that will grab everybody attention.
- The tilting device enables you to set up to +- 12° of tilt on the screen
- The sliding device allows to adjust the screen vertically within a range of 1 to 500 mm
- Availability of various colours in matte/glossy finish
- Easy and quick mounting and dismantling
- Frames suitable to mount the majority of popular sreens
- Plasma screens up to 60" can be securely mounted on the stand in "portrait" or "landscape" orientation
- Accessories to hold peripheral equipment
- Sturdy and safe steel base
26862 Guardamiglio (LO)