Lush Birmingham Spa hires local in-store florist
Lush Anchor Shop: Fresh & Flowers concept, tech innovations, Bring It Back returns scheme
In June 2022, Lush Birmingham Spa on New Street revealed their Fresh & Flowers experience as previously seen in the concept shop in Paris.
Alongside ethical, locally-sourced and seasonal flower bouquets from The Real Flower Company, customers will now be able to purchase bespoke flower arrangements and bouquets for any occasion by their first-ever in-store florist Kelly Godwin Jones.
Alongside Fresh & Flowers concept, Lush Birmingham Spa is one of the three Lush Anchor Shops in the UK hosting an array of creative experiences across two floors including:
- A Fresh & Flowers concept as seen in Paris, offering an array of innovative and effective products for face, body and hair.
- A Lush Perfume Library as seen in Florence with exclusive perfumes and books on perfumery.
- Tech innovations previously seen in Lush Shinjuku, Japan.
- The Lush Spa with an array of sensory spa treatments to transform mind and body.
- One year of the Bring It Back closed-loop returns scheme.
As part of Lush’s mission to ‘Leave the world Lusher than we found it’, Lush Birmingham Spa invites customers to bring back any full-sized Lush plastic packaging to the shop to be recycled as part of Lush’s new packaging returns scheme, Bring It Back that launched in 2021.