Product • 02.12.2014
Robust, yet stylish and compact
AURES unveils Yuno
The AURES Group announces Yuno, the latest equipment in its range of point-of-sale systems and terminals - entirely renewed since 2013 - ; the new EPOS system will be previewed during Paris’ Equipmag and Equip’hotel 2014 trade shows.
Yuno is a fanless, compact, multi-function EPOS terminal, fitted with a Quad-Core Bay Trail J1900 platform. With its contemporary style and robust design, it is suitable for point of sale and service in any sector.
Stylish and flexible, it is available in two screen formats (15” and 15.6” Wide aspect ratio). It offers a choice of VESA options for wall or pole installations, as well as the traditional stand mounting. The hardware is also available as a touchscreen monitor.
Yuno’s precise multi-touch projected capacitive screen is shock- and scratch-proof (PCAP technology). The fanless design is coupled with a 64 GB SSD, ensuring that the solid state device remains dust and ingress free, ideal for those harsh retail environments.
The energy-efficient Bay Trail processor (consuming just 10 W) and the aluminium structure of Yuno allow enhanced heat dissipation, thus enabling the terminal to comply with increasingly rigorous environmental standards (low carbon footprint). Yuno is a reliable and accessible product, whose many benefits (technology, ergonomics, innovation and design) make it good value for money, representing a sensible, cost-effective and long-term investment for your POS IT equipment.
- Compact, resistant, multi-application EPOS terminal
- Quad-Core Bay Trail J1900 processor
- 2.5" 64 GB SSD (2 slots)
- 4 GB standard memory (upgradeable to 8 GB)
- Flat, free bezel screen
- Projected, capacitive, multi-touch screen (PCAP)
- 2 screen sizes (15.1" or 15.6" Wide)
- Tilting base: from 0° to 90°
- Discreet connectivity, hidden in the stand
- Mini DP output for 2nd screen
- Energy efficient fanless processor (<10 W) and low carbon footprint
- Available in VESA-standard option for use on a wall or pole mount
- Simple screen option (touch monitor)
Source: AURES Technologies GmbH