Product • 10.09.2007
13.56 MHz Contactless Smart Card Reader with Keypad (Read Only)
- Base Model Number: 6130
- Present a card and use a PIN number for dual verification of identity.
- Provides a standard Wiegand output.
- Dimensions: 3.30" x 4.80" x 0.9" (8.38 cm x 12.19 cm x 2.286 cm)
All iCLASS Readers Feature:
- A multi-technology 13.56 MHz interface that meets ISO 14443A (MIFARE®), 14443B2, and 15693 standards.
- The ability to read 32 bit MIFARE serial numbers.
- Highly secure 64 bit diversified keys for mutual authentication.
- Encrypted data transfer between the card and the reader through the use of secure algorithms.
- Advanced key management systems to reduce the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
- A Wiegand output that easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.
- Crisp architectural styling with an elegantly curved faceplate.
- An easy-to-install, three-part reader, compatible with global electrical back boxes, and made more secure with the addition of a tamper magnet* and security screw.
- A factory or field configurable tri-color light bar and multi-tone speaker that provides distinguishable indicators for both the visually and hearing impaired.
- A choice of three colors (black or gray) with a standard 18" (.5 m) cable pigtail.
- Confidently install iCLASS contactless smart card readers, knowing that the Wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.
*Tamper magnet is built into all models except the R10.
CB9 7AE Haverhill, Suffolk