Company News • 23.01.2012
EuroCIS Forum presents Exciting Hands-On Talks
New: The Innovation Hour
At EuroCIS, The Leading Trade Fair for Retail Technology, held in Düsseldorf from 28 February to 1 March 2012, leading international IT and retail security providers present their latest tailor-made products and solutions for retail, on the one hand, while and on the other, the EuroCIS Forum offers an extensive series of lectures packed with best-practice examples over the three days of the event.
Whilst tapping into the busy activities of the fair trade visitors also have the opportunity to capitalise on the EuroCIS Forum free of charge and thereby make the most of their visit by individually selecting the contributions that interest them most. An exciting new feature here is the "Innovation Hour" where brief daily talks report on the top innovations on display at the trade fair.
All subjects and speakers at the EuroCIS Forum can be accessed via the link “Seminars & Awards” on the EuroCIS website www.eurocis.com. There will be simultaneous German/English interpretation for all lectures. The EuroCIS Forum starts at 11 am each day from 28 February to 1 March and will be held in Hall 9 Stand G 61.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Mobile devices for customers and employees – Where are these already being used and where could they be used
- Latest developments in self-checkout and self-scanning – Experience reports.
- Most recent developments in business intelligence
- Strategies for holistic cash management solutions
- RFID – Status quo and new ideas
- Mobile payment, mobile apps, location-based services, etc. – What are the current trends?
- Digital signage and e-services – Optimal communication at the POS
- Latest security technology – What is really useful?
- Personnel rota systems – How to deploy personnel efficiently.
- The latest developments in payment terminals, ERP systems, checkout hardware and software, and many other topics.
Further informations under www.eurocis.com