Company News • 31.03.2014
On- and Offline Commerce Converge
Equipmag 2014: An edition resolutely oriented towards retail innovation 360°
The 29th edition of EQUIPMAG trade show will be held from September 16 to 18 in Paris, Porte de Versailles.
As the leading French event dedicated to global solutions for points of sale and distribution, EQUIPMAG offers a complete overview of fittings, equipment, design, technologies and trends for brands and stores who want to develop their performance, whatever their size and their activity.
Original events will take place during the trade show. Under the common topic “Retail Innovation 360°”, they will answer the growing trend of cross channel consumption.
AN ESSENTIAL AND INTERNATIONAL MEETING PLACE
With its strong and unique position in the French market, EQUIPMAG meets with a great success. The trade show gets ready to host nearly 500 exhibitors, including 20% of international.
This international recognition will be achieved this year by the creation of a new professional event dedicated to the retail industry: the first edition of Equipmag Retail Expo China will be held from October 15 to 17 in Shanghai.
RETAIL INNOVATION 360° TO ANSWER CONNECTED CUSTOMERS’ EXPECTATIONS
The retail industry is continuously evolving and reinventing itself. The customer buys anywhere, at any time and on any device. The purpose of EQUIPMAG is to allow its visitors who are retail professionals to discover all the solutions to make the customer path and the buying process easier. Therefore EQUIPMAG will showcase the existing solutions and innovations on all available channels.
In 2014, shop-to-web/web-to-shop convergence, customer relationship, agencies, innovative concepts and design will have the place of honor for a true 360° experience.
To present a global offer around 360° innovation, EQUIPMAG creates this year new exhibitions areas and enlarges the content proposed to visitors:
- The E-Commerce/Drive/Supply Chain area to discover new products to maximize convergence of electronic commerce and in-store.
- The Retail Consulting Project area to bring retailers and retail design, brand image, e-retail, digital agencies - and more – together.
- The Start-Up Village to highlight young innovative companies.
Besides, new events will illustrate different aspects of current retail in its technological, sensorial and relational dimensions:
- Retail LaB 2020, in partnership with L’Echangeur by LaSer: from home to the point of sale, this interactive area will concretely show the path of the customer of tomorrow. An immersion in the commerce of the future, in the skin of the 360° shopper.
- My Retail 3D, a playful area about new consumption experiences. Around the three senses Watch/Feel/Taste, visitors will immerse themselves in the world of connected commerce as seen by Ecole de Design of Nantes, discover the olfactive signatures of various points of sale imagined by Sevessence, and enjoy the pleasure of a free consumption with Lavazza coffee.
- EQUIPMAG 2014 TV Studio will host exhibitors, partners and guest experts, for live debates about current hot topics.
Finally, the 2014 conferences program will give great emphasis to French and international keynote speakers, making EQUIPMAG the most important retail event of the year in France.