Company News • 10.01.2014
OKI Data Americas to Demonstrate End-to-End Customized Retail Printing Solutions at the National Retail Federation’s 103rd Annual Convention and EXPO
OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the National Retail Federation Convention and EXPO, Retail’s “BIG Show,” taking place January 13-14, 2014 in New York, NY at the Jacob Javits Convention Center.
Located in booth number 516, OKI Data will demonstrate how retailers can reduce costs by printing in-store and on-demand, in-corporate mobile solutions, how to improve workflow and streamline processes. OKI's broad portfolio of industry-leading printing solutions is designed for efficiency and reliability across the organization from headquarters to back-office and Point-of-Sale (POS).
Attendees will learn how OKI printing and software solutions can increase efficiencies and reduce costs by producing materials on-demand. Through this demonstration, OKI Data will convey the power of color in the retail marketing environment and the tools OKI provides to help implement and manage color printing. In addition, OKI Data will exhibit hardware including mono and color single and multifunction printers, label and POS printers, and software solutions like Drivve® that help streamline processes and workflow.
What’s more, OKI Data will be exhibiting innovative software solutions, including Print SuperVision, MFP Configuration Tool and PaperCut that support retailers with managing multiple devices set up at multiple locations.
Mobility has become increasingly important and relevant to the retail industry. Recognizing these changes, OKI Data will demonstrate AirPrint™ which allows users to wirelessly print from iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices to OKI's AirPrint-enabled products with ease.
"Understanding the evolving needs of retailers empowers OKI Data to create industry-leading print solutions, simplifying the management of many locations, controlling costs and increasing efficiencies, thus freeing customers to focus on their core business," said Terry Cruikshank, Senior Manager of Industry Marketing at OKI Data Americas. “OKI Data Americas is excited to participate in the retail industry’s largest and most influential event to demonstrate our end-to-end customized retail printing solutions.”
The printers and solutions to be demonstrated within the OKI booth (516) include:
- C941dn – The revolutionary new C941dn digital LED A3 color printer is designed and priced for in-house applications, and is part of OKI’s new Multimedia Production Platform, which go far beyond the capabilities of traditional digital color printers, adding game-changing media handling that includes transparent media, magnets, banners and heavyweight cardstock.
- MC780fx – This color multifunction printer (MFP) combines high-speed output, high print quality, enhanced feature sets, enriched user interface, and OKI’s smart Extendable Platform for streamlined document workflow processing.
- PT340, PT390 Series, RT322SK , OKIPOS407ii and PH640 are all compact POS printers that bring high productivity, media flexibility and outstanding reliability to busy retail environments.
- LD630/640, LD670, LD610 and LE840/850 are direct thermal and thermal transfer label printing devices for label, barcode and price tag printing applications.
- SignDirector – A solution enabling users to electronically distribute, manage and print signage across multiple retail locations with speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- PaperCut – PaperCut MF is a print job accounting and management software solution that can work with both single function and multifunction printers with OKI’s smart Extendable Platform.
- PrintSuperVision – A device management tool allowing retailers to monitor print usage and control printing costs.
- Color Access Policy Manager (CAPM) – A solution enabling users to control and monitor the color usage by defining who can print and what gets printed.
The NRF BIG Show is attended by more than 25,000 senior retail executives and buyers of the world’s largest major chains, plus owners and managers of online stores and small boutiques. The annual event provides attendees with an opportunity to network with decision-making executives, gather information on leading industry trends and experience the latest solutions for the retail industry.
more on: printers