Product • 18.06.2009
Hands-free scanners from Honeywell
MS7180 Orbit CG
Based on the original award-winning design of the MS7120, the MS7180 provides a stylish solution for menu scanning applications. With the push of button, CodeGate® technology augments the MS7180’s patented 20-line scan pattern with a single-line mode ideal for targeted or menu scanning. The MS7180 also includes an integrated EAS antenna for Checkpoint compatibility.
- 20 scan line omnidirectional pattern: Provides aggressive scanning as an additional benefit to hand presentation applications
- Single Line Option: With the push of a button, switch to a targeted scan ideal for menu scanning
- Adjustable scan head: Ability to tilt scanner 30º for targeted scanning or larger products
- Flash ROM: Protects infrastructure investment - update firmware from any PC with MetroSet®2 software provided free from Metrologic
- EAS: Deactivate an EAS tag and decode a bar code in a single scan
The MS7820 Solaris vertical mini-slot scanner increases productivity with an unmatched feature set that aggressively scans high-density codes and fits easily into any existing enclosure found in small item, high-volume retail environments. Every scanner comes standard with an integrated RF EAS antenna, Checkpoint and Sensormatic interlock and the ability to be Flash upgraded.
- Reads 5.0 mil Bar Codes: Aggressively decodes high-density bar codes and optimizes checkout procedures
- Multiple Interfaces: Provides infrastructure protection and ensures compatibility with most POS systems
- Diagnostic Indicator: Enables fast and easy troubleshooting and decreases downtime
- Remote configuration and Flash upgrade: Eliminates on-site service expenses, reducing the total cost of ownership
- Draws Power from Host through USB or serial ports (12V): Saves space and money by reducing the number of cables.
The MS7580 Genesis, the world’s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D codes, provides enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, yet durable design. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS.
- Motion Tolerance: Aggressively reads bar codes passing by the scan window
- Multiple On-Board Interfaces: Reduces overall system cost
- TotalFreedom™ Open-System Architecture: Simplifies installation by loading custom application modules directly to imager instead of host
- FirstFlash®: Increases productivity by scanning all standard bar codes on first LED flash
- Code Select: Scans up to 7 bar codes in one scan and outputs data in any pre-determined order
5627 BT Eindhoven