Product • 09.06.2009
Hand-held scanners from Honeywell
MS9520/40 Voyager® Series
Voyager and VoyagerCG hand-held, single-line laser scanners feature patented automatic infrared activation and decode all standard 1D bar codes, including GS1 DataBar™. VoyagerCG also includes CodeGate® technology for menu scanning applications. CodeGate zeroes in on the desired code and completes data transmission with the push of a single button.
- Automatic trigger: Use scanner as either a hand-held device or a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand
- CodeGate® data transmission: Ideal for menu-scanning applications and when combined with the Auto-Trigger, VoyagerCG® is the most intuitive bar code scanning system in the industry
- 650-nanometer laser: Equipped with a high-visibility laser allowing the user to place the line on bar code
- FlashROM: Update firmware from any PC via MetroSet®2 software provided free from Metrologic
- Parsing (data editing): Bar code data can be formatted to meet the requirements of host system
The MS3780 Fusion combines omnidirectional and single-line laser bar code scanning into a lightweight and ergonomic hand-held form factor. The 20-line scan pattern provides superior scanning over existing single-line scanners, making Fusion ideal for medium-volume retailers including specialty stores, pharmacies, liquor stores, and convenience stores.
- Primary omnidirectional scan pattern: Aggressive scanning of bar codes in any orientation, increasing throughput
- Secondary single-line scan pattern: With a push of a button, switch to a targeted single-line for menu scanning
- Automatic stand detection: Hands-free operation for presentation scanning, reducing operator fatigue
- Sleep mode with IR wake up: Multiple sleep modes reduce power consumption, extending life and lowering cost of operation
- Optional EAS integration: Deactivate an EAS tag and decode a bar code in a single scan
4600r Area Imager
The 4600r provides high-performance presentation scanning of linear bar codes, making it ideal for fast-paced POS scanning applications. Its ability to read all 2D bar codes, plus capture digital images, enables new applications that increase productivity—all with one device.
High Performance and Versatility for the POS: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 provides aggressive, omnidirectional reading of all linear and 2D bar codes, plus digital image capture enabling the collection and managment of more data with a single device
- Streaming Presentation™ Mode: The scanner is always on and ready to scan—making presentation and pass through reading easy and intuitive
- Advanced Illumination Technology: Enhances performance and ease of use by delivering snappier scanning and minimizing reading difficulty from reflective, wrapped and laminated items
- Host Download Capability: Enables the download of configuration changes or new application software directly from the host system to each scanner
- Robust Image Processing Software: Advanced onboard software enables digital images to be cropped, enhanced, rotated and compressed, ensuring their usability
- Ease of Connectivity: All popular interfaces are on board —Visual Express™ software enables easy integration with Unified POS (UPOS) standard and Windows® Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS) systems
5627 BT Eindhoven