Product • 30.11.2007
Fast, save and cost efficient: The CASIO DT-930
The new DT-930 inherits the great reputation of the DT-900 as one of the best electronic control and monitor devices for receiving, pick-up and shipping of goods in the transportation and logistics industry, as well as for inventory control and restock ordering in the retail industry.
Rolling out the new, improved DT-930 is simple, thanks to its great hardware and software compatibility with the existing DT-900. Users, many of whom complimented the DT-900 for its slim grip, will be even more pleased by the redesigned body that makes the DT-930 even easier to hold and operate. The new laser scanner delivers a 20% higher resolution and an enhanced scanning performance. The DT-930 is also tougher than its forerunner. It is durable under impact from drops up to 1.8 meters in height, meets IP54 level dust and water-splash protection and also operates in temperatures down to –20 C. It comes with Bluetooth® to allow a wireless connectivity with portable printers or computers. The DT-930 provides exceptional all-around efficiency and productivity for a variety of scanning-based vertical applications. The DT-930 complies with the European Union’s RoHS directive.
Key Features of the DT-930
- High-performance laser scanner with a resolution of 0.127mm and maximum scanning distance of 450mm
- Easy to confirm successful scans with vibration, buzzer and big, 3-color LED
- Excellent drop impact resistance (up to 1.8 meters), IP54 level dust and water-splash protection, and a broad operating temperature range of –20 C to 50 C.
- 2-way power supply, either AA-size alkaline batteries or rechargeable battery, for a long period of continuous operation (approx. 200 hours when powered by two AA-size alkaline batteries / approx. 50 hours when powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery)
- Large plastic backlit keys for dimly lit places such as warehouses
- Bluetooth® Specification Ver.1.2 (for wireless communication with portable Bluetooth® printers)
- Large memory capacity for the installation of application software or data backup (F-ROM 16MB)
- Application software and optional cradles compatible with DT-900