Company News • 07.10.2015
NCR Retail ONE guides retailers into the age of the Internet of Things (IoT)
The retail industry is in the midst of a significant transformation
The retail industry is in the midst of a transformation that will break current barriers and redefine retail world business models.
In order to assure that our customers maintain competitive edge, NCR is introducing NCR Retail ONE, an innovative commerce hub that will allow retailers to better address omnichannel requirements and position themselves for success in the new era of the Internet of Things.
NCR Retail ONE is powered by an omnichannel platform, creating an open ecosystem of retail applications. Retailers can mix and match their choice of applications – whether from NCR, its partners, or 3rd party vendors – to rapidly deliver an exceptional consumer experience that unleashes the full potential of retail everywhere.
The solution provides retailers with unmatched openness and flexibility, enabling them to introduce new digital services, and unify their management systems. It offers retailers gradual migration, at their own pace, while maximizing existing IT investments. Using our unique technology ultimately provides them with the infrastructure required to progress and be fully ready for the future of retail.
Feature and Benefits:
- Innovation. Accelerate speed to market and innovation by breaking down silos and enabling omni-commerce
- Open and future-ready. Access to a full range of touchpoints today ranging from POS to clienteling to mobile, while remaining open to the touchpoints of tomorrow; and provides industry standards for interconnectivity
- Agility and adaptability. Shorten time-to-market by accelerating the development and deployment of new applications
- Risk mitigation. Leverages existing assets, while enabling digital capabilities and offering gradual migration in a cost effective manner
- Retail everywhere. Enables the shift from store-centric to consumer-centric experiences that are frictionless across the entire journey