Company News • 14.03.2014
Automated Multi Carrier Parcel Shipping for Microsoft Dynamics GP Users
Parcel and LTL shipping is now included AccellosOne Collect for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Accellos announced that its popular shipping module, AccellosOne Ship, is now out-of-the-box integrated with AccellosOne Collect for Microsoft Dynamics GP®. AccellosOne Collect is Accellos’ Warehouse Management System (WMS) built for distributors and manufacturers running Microsoft Dynamics GP.
AccellosOne Ship is a multi-carrier shipping system that streamlines the pick to ship process. AccellosOne Ship improves speed and efficiency by producing shipping labels straight from a handheld RF device and allows companies to save money through rate shopping. The system is compliant with many popular carriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, and Canada Post.
AccellosOne Ship Key Benefits:
- Reduce shipping costs by selecting the least cost carrier and service level
- Improve shipment reliability and customer service through automated shipment tracking
- Track every shipment and maintain valuable key performance metrics
- Increase speed by automating the shipping process and removing manual printing of shipping labels
- Intuitive, easy to use interface for quick training
“The increase of ecommerce and drop ship orders are making parcel shipping a major expense for many manufacturers and distributors,” said Chad Collins, General Manager & CMO, Accellos. “This product allows customers streamline their shipping process and reduce freight expense. Unlike other solutions in the GP market that require the customer to maintain separate WMS and shipping solutions, this is an out-of-the-box integrated solution, common technology framework and single point of contact for customer support.”
Source: Accellos, Inc.