Yes, men do like to shop! A visit to an outlet of the Spanish BlowStore chain in Barcelona’s neighborhood of La Ribera can attest to this. This is where modern minimalism meets rustic chic and where selected products are showcased in a charming, masculine setting.
Related articles in the series "What shop design can look like":
- 11.07.2019What shop design can look like: Trait concept store in Barcelona
- 18.03.2019What shop design can look like: Marktscheune in Berghaupten
- 17.01.2019What shop design can look like: The Schubert pharmacy in Pullach on the Isar
- 12.12.2018What shop design can look like: Indistrieel - India meets Industrial
- 27.11.2018What shop design can look like: Decorette Woonatelier De Lange Jan
Here, customers can find treasures ranging from clothing and shoes, accessories and lifestyle products to a small selection of grocery items.
Up front, the store’s walls feature polished dark blue tiles with a shiny, high-gloss finish. This creates the perfect background to showcase the products.
The store’s logo- a stylized male face – stars right above the product displays.
The back part of the shop is in stark contrast to the store’s entrance area. Rough stone wall cladding and old wooden beams exude the charming ambiance of an old farmhouse.
The store’s changing rooms are also very eye-catching. The sparsely decorated enclosures are separated by black curtains and right in front of them is an old sink.
And it goes without saying that craft beer is a must-have in this kind of setting. Salud!