Product • 18.05.2007
UNO - The perfect reverse vending solution
UNO - The perfect reverse vending solution for small stores and gas stations - at an unbelievably low price!
The UNO has been designed by TOMRA especially for small premises that accept approx. 1,500 containers per week.
Due to its simplistic yet innovative technological design, the UNO offers incredible functionality at an extremely low price.
Here are the benefits UNO offers:
- Improved customer service
- Saved time for store personnel
- Reduced theft and miscalculations
- A more hygienic solution
- Increased turnover: 1% to 5% increase in test stores due to more consumer visits
Consumer studies* show that 20% of consumers returning empties in grocery stores would prefer to return at convenience stores, gas stations or kiosks if they offered a reverse vending machine. And as much as 80% of the shoppers at a gas station think it is extremely or very appropriate for the station to have a reverse vending machine!
UNO is the most compact, free-standing, all-container return system on the market. Efficiency and simplicity are key elements in the design approach, with many elements carrying out multiple functions.
With a footprint of only 0.48m2, this machine can be conveniently placed anywhere in the store.
Simple to install
Just find a convenient place and plug it in!
Easy to use
Simple intuitive user interface.
Accepts both refillable and non-refillable containers. Non-acceptable containers are returned to the consumer.
Reliable and accurate
Uses TOMRA's well-proven recognition technology for accurate refunds and inventory control.
Handles up to 20 containers per minute.
Easy to maintain
Removable components allow easy access to and cleaning of components.
Large storage capacity, easy to empty
- Shape and semi-automatic barcode recognition
- Registration rate: 20 containers per minute
- Accepts all types of containers: glass bottles, PET bottles, cans
- Capacity for approx. 500 empty containers
- Specifically designed for stores that manually accept approx. 1500 containers per week
- Takes up less than 0.5m² of floor space and can be conveniently installed anywhere in the store
- Measurements: height 183 cm, width 80 cm, depth 60 cm, weight 140 kg
- Graphical printer for high resolutions graphics; approx. 4,700 receipts per roll
- Machine mains voltage, nominal 220-240V, 50/60Hz; max. 200-260V, 50/60Hz
- Single phase with ground
- Power consumption: machine, idle 40W, max. 500w