What looks good in the living room can also set the scene in a store, right? Accessories with a stainless steel look are very trendy at the moment. Metal is given a rust effect for this.
Thanks to the orange-red-brown color, metal surfaces appear “warmer“ than the traditional silver texture. This is a perfect fit for the romantic holiday spirit and images of family rooms with Christmas trees and crackling fireplaces.
That’s why adding wood to the mix is a natural combination. Decorative elements made of wood and rusty red metal give off a down-to-earth, unpretentious vibe and create a cozy atmosphere.
More inspiration for Christmas decorations
- 16.11.2023Colorful shop windows: Christmas decorating tips, part 1
- 16.11.2023Back to nature: Christmas decorating tips, part 2
- 16.11.2023Let it shine: Tips for Christmas decorations, part 3
- 16.11.2023A story of ice and snow: Christmas decorating tips, part 4
- 16.11.2023Christmas tree alternatives: Christmas decorating tips, part 5
- 16.11.2023Christmas gnomes on the loose: Christmas decorating tips, part 7
During this cold winter season, customers will not leave your store and want to linger a little longer …