Accessories featuring a faux rusted (industrial) look are right on trend. Metal is given the look of rusted iron.
Thanks to the orange-red-brown color, metal surfaces appear “warmer“ than the traditional silver texture. This is a perfect fit for the romantic holiday spirit and images of family rooms with Christmas trees and crackling fireplaces.
That’s why adding wood to the mix is a natural combination. Decorative elements made of wood and rusty red metal give off a down-to-earth, unpretentious vibe and create a cozy atmosphere.
More inspiration for Christmas decorations
- 24.10.2018Colorful shop windows: Christmas decorating tips, part 1
- 25.10.2018Back to nature: Christmas decorating tips, part 2
- 26.10.2018Blaze of light: Christmas decorating tips, part 3
- 30.10.2018A story of ice and snow: Christmas decorating tips, part 4
- 31.10.2018Christmas tree alternatives: Christmas decorating tips, part 5
- 12.11.2018Christmas gnomes on the loose: Christmas decorating tips, part 7
During this cold winter season, customers will not leave your store and want to linger a little longer …