Christmas is just around the corner. Gingerbread houses greet you in every supermarket and the early birds already wonder about the gifts they should buy. It’s high time to inspire potential shoppers to start buying Christmas gifts.
If you haven't decorated your store for the festive season yet, then we recommend you get started! Here are some practical decoration tips to get your store in the Christmas spirit right away. We'll also show you what other options there are for decorating your store for Christmas besides red Christmas tree baubles and white paper stars.
Dark red, pine green, silver, and gold - these are the colors we associate with Christmas decorations. They set a reflective, romantic mood.
Meanwhile, bright and happy colors like yellow, orange and bright green are also perfect for adorning the Festival of Joy.
Christmas baubles are beautiful, classic decorative ornaments, but they don’t necessarily have to just embellish a Christmas tree. They are also striking as ceiling decorations. What’s more, this allows you to free up space on the sales floor.
Tinsel is one of the classics when it comes to decorative elements for Christmas. Originally, the silver metal strips symbolized the icicles on a Christmas tree. These days, the ornament comes in many different colors and designs.
More inspiration for Christmas decorations
- 16.11.2023Back to nature: Christmas decorating tips, part 2
- 16.11.2023Let it shine: Tips for Christmas decorations, part 3
- 16.11.2023A story of ice and snow: Christmas decorating tips, part 4
- 16.11.2023Christmas tree alternatives: Christmas decorating tips, part 5
- 16.11.2023Faux rust effect: Christmas decorating tips, part 6
- 16.11.2023Christmas gnomes on the loose: Christmas decorating tips, part 7
Traditional Christmas motifs such as Christmas baubles and Christmas trees in unusual colors like pink, purple, lavender purple, aquamarine, powder blue, aventurine, turquoise and every color in between make perfect eye catchers.