In these parts, Christmas trees are the quintessential symbols of the Christmas season. They prompt children and adults to get into the Christmas spirit. Yet a live fir tree has two major disadvantages: it takes up a lot of space and drops its needles on the floor.
Are you looking for a Christmas tree alternative for your store? Here are a few decorating ideas that set the perfect stage for Christmas baubles.
Space-saving alternative: Perfectly suited for small stores with limited retail space.
And here is the best part: you can use the Christmas tree alternatives again next year.
Hanging ceiling decorations free up space and allow customers to take a casual stroll through your store.
More inspiration for Christmas decorations
- 24.10.2018Colorful shop windows: Christmas decorating tips, part 1
- 25.10.2018Back to nature: Christmas decorating tips, part 2
- 26.10.2018Blaze of light: Christmas decorating tips, part 3
- 30.10.2018A story of ice and snow: Christmas decorating tips, part 4
- 06.11.2018Faux rust effect: Christmas decorating tips, part 6
- 12.11.2018Christmas gnomes on the loose: Christmas decorating tips, part 7