Company News • 14.05.2018

Bizerba continues its growth path

Renewed sales increase in Europe

copyright: Bizerba
Source: Bizerba

Bizerba, the market-leading supplier of weighing, slicing and labeling technology, recorded worldwide sales of 677 million euros in fiscal 2017.

The revenue of the family-owned company based in Balingen (Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany) thus grew by 4 percent compared to the year before.

The revenue growth in the past fiscal year mainly originates from the other European countries. While, about 30 percent of Bizerba‘s sales are made in Germany, the remaining 70 percent are made abroad.

Business sectors featuring the highest growth rates include the industry solutions, business services and labels & consumables segments with an average sales increase of approximately 7 million euros each. At the same time, the company’s workforce increased to 4,100 employees on an annual average.

“We are happy to continue the course of our previous, highly successful fiscal year in 2017 in almost all of our business segments,“ said Andreas Kraut, CEO and shareholder of Bizerba. “This confirms the fact that our product portfolio perfectly matches the requirements of the market and our customers. With product innovations including the new Pro Series scales, the BRAIN2 and Retail Office software solutions and service offerings like MyBizerba, we clearly meet the needs of the digital, connected market.”

In the last three years, Bizerba recorded an average annual sales growth of 10 percent, which could mainly be attributed to weighing, slicing and labeling solutions as the three core sectors. However, the labels & consumables, retail and industrial software sectors and the company’s various financing and service offerings played a significant role as well.

Furthermore, Bizerba created a strong pillar for the eastern sales region by founding a subsidiary in Turkey.

Supplier
Logo: Bizerba SE & Co. KG

Bizerba SE & Co. KG

Wilhelm-Kraut-Straße 65
72336 Balingen
Germany

related articles:

popular articles:

Thumbnail-Photo: The 411 on point of sale systems
09.09.2019   #cashpoints #shopfitting

The 411 on point of sale systems

Beauty and intelligence combined: What the system looks like and what it can do

Checkout system, material, paint finish – apart from technology and design, today’s point of sale system must fulfill many different roles. Yet its most important function is and will always be the successful completion of the customer ...

Thumbnail-Photo: What shop design can look like: the Blaw men concept store in Barcelona...
04.11.2019   #shop building #shopfitting

What shop design can look like: the Blaw men concept store in Barcelona

The retail shopping experience for men

Yes, men do like to shop! A visit to an outlet of the Spanish BlawStore chain in Barcelona’s neighborhood of La Ribera can attest to this. This is where modern minimalism meets rustic chic and where selected products are showcased in a ...

Thumbnail-Photo: Big bang to kick off the year – FOTOBODEN™ extends invitations!...
20.12.2019   #pos marketing #event

Big bang to kick off the year – FOTOBODEN™ extends invitations!

FOTOBODEN™ kicks off the year with a big bang at not just one but three events in January and February 2020

Making a “grand entrance” this all starts with BrandEx – International Festival of Brand Experience on 14 January at the Dortmund Trade Fair Centre. “Passion” is the central motto of the event in 2020 – and the ...

Thumbnail-Photo: INSIDE World Festival of Interiors announces retail winner from RAI...
12.12.2019   #shop design #award

INSIDE World Festival of Interiors announces retail winner from RAI Amsterdam

“Sophisticated and informed” store design by Aesop

INSIDE World Festival of Interiors has announced the best interior designs of 2019 across the categories of Health and Education, Offices and Retail. The annual awards, which started at RAI Amsterdam, encompass the best interior designs from the ...

Thumbnail-Photo: Clear views into the manufacturing workshop
12.11.2019   #shop design #Trade fair special EuroShop 2020

Clear views into the manufacturing workshop

Showroom Papier Tigre in Paris

Papier Tigre, a contemporary stationery brand, is rehabilitating its showroom on rue des Filles du Calvaire in the Marais, in the heart of Paris. It brings together a sales area, a space dedicated to custom products and the workshop in the back.The ...

Thumbnail-Photo: Of tables, counters and meeting places
03.09.2019   #shop building #shopfitting

Of tables, counters and meeting places

What must actually be taken into account in point of sale fitting?

Whether it's a supermarket, a fashion boutique or a DIY store – a variety of POS architectures and designs are required depending on the retail format. Lisa Beck of atelier 522 provides a few tips.Mrs Beck, not all materials are ...

Supplier

visuals united ag
visuals united ag
An der Gümpgesbrücke 26
41564 Kaarst bei Düsseldorf